The Original Super Glue Permanent Patch Multi-purpose Fiber Glass Reinforced Polyester waterproof 152cm x 76cm
The Permanent Patch is a very unique, easy-to-use UV or sunlight activated repair patch. It is fiberglass-reinforced polyester and creates long-lasting repairs. No mixing is required - one step no mess. This incredible permanent patch is waterproof and will not rot or rust. It can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted in less than an hour. The Permanent Patch makes long lasting repairs on Everything Under The Sun™.
Works best on Aluminum Concrete Drywall Fiberglass Metal Most Plastics Pottery PVC Pipe Rubber Stucco Wood
USE INSTRUCTIONS: NOTE - This product must be exposed to UV sunlight or UV source to cure. Rubber or plastic gloves recommended for sensitive individuals. Not recommended for drinking water applications.
1. Use the Anchor-Tite Patch in a well-ventilated area. Keep the Patch in the black, UV-protected package until you are ready to do a repair.
2. Clean parts to be repaired with soap & water and allow to dry completely. Roughen surface with wire brush or sandpaper.
3. While still in the black UV-protected package, cut the patch material to extend ¾” beyond the repair area using scissors or knife. Remove the white backing and apply cut Patch over repair and press firmly in place. Store unused portion away from sunlight or UV sources. If outside surface is to be painted or finished, remove clear nylon film prior to cure.
4. Expose the bonded Patch to UV sunlight, black lamp or other UV sources until the product is hardened (see approximate times above).
5. After the product is hard and fully cured, it can be drilled, sanded or painted.
6. Wash hands and skin well with soap and water after use.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store product sealed in the original black UV-protected package in a cool (<75F), dry location away from UV sources or sunlight. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
SAFETY AND HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
Contains Styrene. Eye, skin & respiratory irritant. Use & store in a well-ventilated area away from heat & sunlight.
Avoid contact with eyes & skin. Do not ingest. Wash hands & skin with soap and water after use. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes & get medical attention. With skin contact, if irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; get immediate medical attention & show container label. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category