The Original Super Glue Epoxy Adhesive Quick 5 minute Setting - Contractor's Size More for Your Money 2 x 118ml
Quick Setting Single Use Epoxy Adhesive is the perfect product to use when you need to get your project pieces in place fast. This product sets in only 5 minutes.
Works best on:
Initial colour: Clear hazy to light
Final colour: Light yellow
Set Time: 4-6 minutes @ 65-80F
Handling Time: After 30 minutes
Full Strength: 24 hours
Hardness, Shore D: 75-83 (After full cure)
Shear Strength, Steel: 1200 psi ( 20%)
Operating Temperature Range: -40o
F to +176oF (-40oC to +80oC)
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry, free of oil and grease.
2. Roughen surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper for best results.
3. Dispense from containers following package directions and mix thoroughly approximately 1 minute.
4. Apply mixed epoxy to both surfaces and mate parts together.
5. Remove excess epoxy immediately with denatured alcohol.
6. Sets in 4-6 minutes at room temperature (77F or 25C) with full cure in 24 hours.
After use, wipe tips to remove residual product and reseal the container. Store upright, with tips up, in a cool, dry location. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
Contains Epoxy resin & Mercaptan hardener. May cause eye/skin irritation with direct contact. In case of direct eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Wash hands and skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show container label. Keep out of reach of children.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category