The Original Super Glue Clear Drying Glass Adhesive Water Resistant 2ml
Super Glue Glass Adhesive securely attaches items to windows and mirrors. This product works well with glass beads, stemware and clear glass windows. It is water resistant, dries crystal clear, and cures after 10 minutes following direct UV exposure
Works best on Glass to Ceramic Glass to Glass Glass to Metal Glass to Plastic
-Initial colour: Clear
-Set Time: 2-5 seconds in sunlight or 150mw/cm2, 200 watt/in UV bulb @ 240-400nm or 100mw/cm2, 150 watt Halogen bulb @ 400+ nm.
-Final colour: Clear
-Handling Time: 10 minutes
-Full Strength: 24 hours
-Operating Temperature Range: -400 to 1500F (-400 to 660C)
Use Instructions: Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid direct skin contact.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and close fitting. Glass Adhesive will fill small gaps.
2. Wipe surfaces with nail polish remover (acetone) or rubbing alcohol (isopropanol). Allow drying at least 20 minutes.
3. Uncap the syringe. The adhesive must be shielded from UV light during application to avoid premature curing. Use adhesive sparingly, using enough to just cover one surface to be bonded.
4. Join parts, making sure that they are correctly positioned. Wipe off excess adhesive before exposure using a clean cloth with mineral spirits or acetone.
5. Expose joined parts to UV sunlight or halogen lamp. In strong sunlight, a clear bond develops in 30 seconds. For cloudy conditions, allow 1-2 minutes. Bond strength continues to develop over 24 hours.
6. Excess cured adhesive can be removed with a blade.
7. After use, wipe syringe tip and recap. Store upright.
NOTE: Clear Glass Adhesive is not suitable for bonding parts exposed to oven temperatures or for deep coloured stained glass applications.
Storage And Sheld Life
-Store in a cool area away from sunlight or heat. Protect from freezing. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
SAFETY AND HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
Contains Urethane acrylate oligomer, acrylate ester & acrylic acid. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Use and store in a well-ventilated area. For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. Wash skin thoroughly with soap & water after use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category