The Original Super Glue 90 Seconds Instant Setting Epoxy with easy open cap 28.3g
Instant Setting Epoxy Adhesive is the perfect product to use when you need to get your project pieces in place fast. This product sets in only 90 seconds
Pacer Technology Super Glue 90 Second Instant Epoxy Adhesive (SY-IN, 15353) works best on:
• All Purpose
• Most Plastics
Initial color: Clear to amber Mix Ratio (parts by volume): 1:1
Final color: Light yellow Maximum Gap: .25”
Set Time: 90 Seconds @ 65-80F Hardness, Shore D: 75-85 (After full cure)
Handling Time: After 10 minutes Shear Strength, Steel: 2000 psi (± 20%)
Full Strength: 24 hours Operating Temperature Range:-400 to 1400F (-400 to 600C)
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry, free from oil and grease.
2. Roughen surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper for best results.
3. Dispense from container following package directions and mix thoroughly until color is uniform.
4. Apply to both surfaces and mate parts together.
5. Remove excess epoxy immediately with denatured alcohol.
6. Sets in 90 seconds at room temperature (77F or 25C) with full cure in 24 hours.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
After use, wipe tips to remove residual product and reseal container. Store upright, with tips up, in a cool, dry location. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category