The Original Super Glue 10 Minute Fast Setting Plastic Fusion Bonds Numerous Plastics 28.3g
This acrylic-based Industrial Strength product dispenses resin and hardener automatically into equal parts with one push. Hold surfaces together with clamp, tape or weights allowing 5-10 minutes setting time. Works well on plastic toys, fixtures made of plastic, metal, concrete and many other materials. Cures to an opaque light yellow colour.
Works best on:
Initial colour: Light yellow to amber
Final colour: Light yellow
Positioning Time: 3 – 5 minutes
Set Time: 5-10 minutes @ 65-80F
Handling Time: 2 hours
Full Strength: 24 hours
Instructions: (Note: not recommended for polyethylene or polypropylene bonding).
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry, free from oil and grease.
2. Roughen surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper & wipe clean with a solvent for best results.
3. Dispense from the syringe and mix thoroughly approximately 1 minute.
4. Apply to both surfaces and mate parts together.
5. Remove excess glue immediately with denatured alcohol.
6. Sets in 5-10 minutes at room temperature (77F or 25C) with full cure in 24 hours.
After use, pull back on the plunger, wipe tips to remove residual product and reseal with plug. Store product sealed, with tips up, in a cool, dry location. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
WARNING: FLAMMABLE. Eye and skin irritant. Contains Methyl methacrylate. May cause sensitization by skin contact. In case of direct eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Wash hands and skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show container label. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep out of reach of children.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category