Selleys Wet Area Ezi Press is ready to use – simply press the lever to apply – no caulking gun required. It provides a superior waterproof seal and resistance to unsightly mould. Ideal for wet areas like bathrooms and kitchens.
Best for : Ceramic, glazed and porcelain fixtures, Metal, copper and brass fittings, Powder coated aluminium, Aluminium, Plastic laminates, Rubber, Glass, Stainless steel, Concrete
No caulking gun required
Easy to hold and use
Superior waterproof seal
100% silicone - resists cracking, crumbling or peeling away
Precision application for the best finish
Where can this product be used?
Metal, copper and brass plumbing Fixtures
What materials is this product suitable for?
Ceramic, glazed and porcelain fixtures
Metal, copper and brass fittings
Powder coated aluminium
100g Aerosol can
Neutral Cure Silicone
How to Use
Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
1. Throughly clean and dry surface from oil, dirt and grease with mineral turps.
2. Remove tab lock, twist collar clockwise to MAX, remove nozzle cap, press lever to dispense.
3. Smooth with a spatula dipped in soapy water. Clean up before sealant skins (5-10 minutes) with a cloth dampened in mineral turps. Twist collar back to MIN and replace nozzle cap
4. Sealant will fully cure in 72 hours
• Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Pre-test plastics before use.
• Sealant is not paintable.Complete painting 7days prior to applying sealant.
• Not for aquariums or contact with food, eating utensils or drinking water.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category