Selleys No More Gaps Multipurpose gap filler delivers a smooth finish and because of its superior flexibility and low shrinkage, those unsightly gaps and cracks won’t re-appear.
- Superior flexibility to cope with building movement, meaning the cracks and gaps will be hidden for longer.
- Has greater than 300% elongation/stretch and up to +/- 15% movement capability.
- Superior adhesion to a broad range of surfaces, resulting in a lasting finish.
- A smooth flawless finish and minimal shrinkage.
- Can be painted over with both water and oil based paints, after the surface has skinned (approximately 30 minutes* after application).
- Is formulated for long term resistance to cracking and crumbling.
- Easy water clean-up
- Will not stain building materials.
- Has good resistance to weathering.
- Low toxic, low odour, low VOC, less harmful to the environment
Where can this product be used?
- Between window and door frames and the wall
- Along skirting boards
- Around cornices
- Between benchtops and tiles which are not exposed to water
- In corners or between walls and ceilings
- Between cabinets and cupboards
- Around air conditioning vents and the ceiling
- Where shrinkage or movement has caused rigid fillers to crack
- Gaps with the maximum width of 25mm and depth of 12mm
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Brick & Concrete
- Plasterboard, particleboard & fibre cement sheeting
- Ceramic Tiles
- Many other building materials
Others Also Bought
More From This Category