Polyfilla Quick Dry Filler Lightweight for cracks dents holes 50mm Interior 100g
A fast drying plasterboard filler perfect for large cracks, gaps, dents and holes in interior surfaces.
Extremely easy to sand, sets to a hard finish and is highly crack resistant.
For use on: Plasterboard & gyprock (INTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 50mm
Dries in: 30 minutes*
Ready to use: YES
*With 2mm application.
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material
• Using the filling blade press filler in firmly, remove excess and feather edges to minimise sanding.
• Allow to dry for 30-60 minutes for thin 2-3mm applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying times if painting with oil based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• For best results, use Polyfilla Interior Small Cracks as a top coat to provide a smooth finish. Then, apply a paint undercoat before applying water or oil based paint top coat.
• Use Polyfilla Gap filler where joint movement occurs.
• Clean up with water before filler dries
Q. I want a filler that I can paint over quickly. What can I use?
A. Polyfiller Quick Dry is a ready to use, lightweight, fast-drying filler that can be easily sanded and painted with paint (water based) after just 30 minutes for thin (2mm) applications.
More From This Category