A vinyl reinforced cement-based filler that is water and weather resistant.
Matches cement grey when set and easily sands whilst maintaining the strength of cement.
Can be nailed and screwed without splitting or breaking.
Will not shrink when used in accordance with directions, making it suitable for use in patching steps, paths, paving etc.
For use on: Bricks, cement, stone and other masonry surfaces (EXTERIOR). May be used in interior wet areas and as ceramic floor tile cement.
Fill depth: Dependent on mix ratio
Dries in: 5-6 hours for sanding. Allow 24 hours before painting.
Ready to use: NO (mix with water)
Available in: 500g & 2kg
Colour: Grey and can be tinted by adding cement colorants to the mixing water.
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material. Do not wet or prime surfaces before filling.
• Coat nail heads with oil based paint prior to filling to prevent rust staining.
• Add 4 parts Polyfilla Exterior Powder Filler to 1 part water in a clean container and mix thoroughly into a smooth paste. Use mix within 30 minutes and do not add water to extend working time.
• For deeper cracks and holes and on very absorbent surfaces it is advisable to use a slightly stiffer (less water) mix.
• Use a clothes peg to reseal the pack.
• Press in the mixed filler with a filling knife or trowel and finish with a slightly rounded surface. Where a smooth surface is required, slightly overfill the surface, allow to dry (approx. 5-6 hours), then sand smooth with medium grade sandpaper.
• Leave for 24 hours, and then apply a suitable primer/undercoat before painting.
• When applying in thin layers, do not over trowel.
• Clean up with water before filler dries
Others Also Bought
More From This Category