Hold It Australia STUDLOCK: High-Strength Threadlocker for Large Diameter Bolts, 25mm+ 50ml
Superior Strength Threadlocker for Bolts 1 Inch or more
Hold It Australia STUDLOCK
High Strength for Bolts 25mm and Above - 50ml
Description: HOLDIT AUSTRALIA T77 Studlock large diameter high strength threadlocker is a red, general purpose adhesive for permanent threaded assemblies. It effectively locks fasteners 1 and larger in diameter, providing a seal against leakage and corrosion while resisting attacks from lubricants and industrial liquids and gases.
Ideal for eliminating double nutting/welding in critical assemblies. T77 allows for reduced casting thickness and prevents cracked castings from interference fit stresses. Suitable for larger diameter studs with coarse threads and can be used to reclaim worn stud holes. Primers are recommended for large gaps and poorly fitting parts.
Instructions for Use
- Clean all surfaces with a cleaning solvent and allow to dry.
- If the metal is inactive or the cure speed is slow, apply HOLDIT AUSTRALIA AA471 Activator or AA649 Accelerator.
- Shake the product thoroughly before application.
- Apply the adhesive to the fixing position of the fastener or onto the internal threads of a blind hole.
- Assemble components and tighten to the required torque level.
- Allow the adhesive to fully cure before applying load.
Active & Inactive Metal Table
- Active Metals (Fast Cure): Iron, Steel, Nickel, Aluminium
- Inactive Metals (Slow Cure): Stainless Steel, Titanium, Zinc, Anodized Aluminium, Galvanised Steel
- Passive Surfaces (Primer Necessary): Ceramics, Glass, Plastics, Painted Surfaces
|Brand||Hold It Australia|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category