Hold It Australia T90 PENETRATOR: Wicking Grade Anaerobic Adhesive for Close-Fitting Metal Parts 50ml
Rapid Cure, Low Viscosity for Post-Assembly Fastening
Hold It Australia T90 PENETRATOR
Wicking Grade for Close Fitting Parts - 50ml
Description: HOLDIT AUSTRALIA T90 Penetrant is a fast-curing, low viscosity anaerobic compound that seeks voids in assembled components to cure anaerobically on close-fitting metal parts. It's ideal for securing tightly fitted assemblies.
T90 is excellent for post-assembly application, effectively preventing loosening of metal threaded fasteners. It is suitable for securing parts with minimal clearance and repairing hairline cracks in metal castings.
Instructions for Use
- Clean all surfaces with a cleaning solvent and allow to dry.
- If the metal is inactive or the cure speed is slow, apply HOLDIT AUSTRALIA AA471 Activator or AA649 Accelerator.
- Shake the product thoroughly before application.
- Apply the adhesive to the fixing position of the fastener or onto the internal threads of a blind hole. For porosity or hairline cracks in casting products, brush directly onto the parts.
- Assemble components and tighten to the required torque level.
- Allow the adhesive to fully cure before applying load.
Active & Inactive Metal Table
- Active Metals (Fast Cure): Iron, Steel, Nickel, Aluminium
- Inactive Metals (Slow Cure): Stainless Steel, Titanium, Zinc, Anodized Aluminium, Galvanised Steel
- Passive Surfaces (Primer Necessary): Ceramics, Glass, Plastics, Painted Surfaces
|Brand||Hold It Australia|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category