Bostik Mini Hot Melt Glue Gun + 2 Free Sticks
Bostik HG3 Hot Melt Glue Gun is an electric hot melt gun that uses Bostik HG3 Hot Melt Glue Sticks to provide an instant, fast, clean and versatile adhesion to a myriad of household and craft materials. It is rated 110-240 volts, 50/60Hz, 55 watts with a working temperature of 193°C.
Home décor projects
Minor household repairs
Most craft and household materials
Easy to use trigger action
Designed to fit neatly in the hand
Designed for use with Bostik HG3 Glue Sticks
Bostik HG3 Glue Gun, using Bostik HG3 Glue glue sticks provide an instant fast, clean and versatile adhesion to a myriad of household and craft materials.
- Bostik HG3 Glue Gun is designed for DIY Tasks and household repairs, hobby, craft-work, and home décor projects. Instantly bonds most craft and household materials including, fabric, wood, leather, most plastics, ceramics and metal
1. Clip metal stand on the glue gun. Always use the stand. Never lie gun down on the side when in use or whilst cooling down this will cause gun failure.
2. Insert Bostik HG3 glue stick gently through the tunnel at the back of the gun. Never use excessive force as the glue stick will clog the channel.
3. Plug the cord into an electrical outlet and wait 5 minutes to heat up the glue. Ensure glue is hot or glue will not extrude through the gun.
4. Apply adhesive by gentle continuous pressure and to the more difficult surface to bond (usually smooth surfaces are more difficult to adhere than rough, porous surfaces).
5. Release trigger to stop the flow of glue.
6. Glue does not need to be spread. Do not touch
7. Molten adhesive, as temperatures around 200°C will cause serious burns.
8. Join surfaces as quickly as possible for optimum bond strength.
9. To bond foam products (polystyrene foam etc) to another surface, apply adhesive in an “S” pattern to the surface to which the foam will be bonded, rather than directly to the foam.
10. To bond fabrics, use a smaller “S” pattern for additional strength.
11. Small drops of glue can be easily removed when cold.
12. Residual glue can be remelted and removed from most bonded surfaces with a warm knife.
13. When you have finished using the gun, switch off and unplug it.
14. Allow the glue stick to remain in the gun – do not remove the stick from the rear of the gun at any time
crafts and moreBy: Tania on 7 October 2019i love using the bostik gun because it is very easy to use and work much better than other brands, the glue flows very easily and doesn't get stuck. Recommended
Very useful glue, I need more sticksBy: Sonia on 26 August 2019I need to buy more sticks, the ones I used were gone very quickly for my crafty jobs, I also use it with my daughter in her homeworks, happy
More From This Category