Bostik Hard Plastics Adhesive is a solvent-borne adhesive based on SBS polyurethane. It has the advantages of easy application, by comb or brush and immediate strength on contact.
YOUR SMART ADVANTAGES
- Clear and water-resistant
- Easy to apply
- Immediate strength on contact
- For tough repairs
Bostik Hard Plastics Adhesive is suitable for bonding the following plastics to themselves and each other: PVC-U, ABS, High Impact Polystyrene. It has wide range of uses for repairing household objects. Bostik Hard Plastics adhesive is also useful for sticking most clear plastics, wood, metal and leather.
Form Mobile liquid
Specific Gravity 0.92 approx.
Composition Synthetic resin
Solids Content 27% approx.
1. Make sure all surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry, free from dust, dirt and grease.
2. Remove tube cap and spread the adhesive evenly over both surfaces.
3. Leave the coated surfaces until the adhesive is just tacky, approximately 4 minutes at normal room temperature.
4. Ensure the surfaces are accurately aligned and then press firmly together. They will stick immediately.
5. After use, wipe the nozzle with a clean dry cloth (avoiding skin contact).
7. Bostik Hard Plastics adhesive can be removed using acetone before set. Solvents can damage some surfaces, therefore carry out a test on a small area first.
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Bostik Hard Plastics adhesive is not suitable for polyolefins e.g. polythene, polypropylene or PTFE. It should not be used for repairing items that hold hot liquids.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category