Selleys Appliance Touch Up 15ml for repairing scratches and chips Brush On Dries White
Is a brushable white paint that will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures. Designed for small repairs and touch-ups to your appliances eg Fridge, stove etc.
-Easy to apply with a brush applicator
-Will withstand heat up to 200°C
-Will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures
-Dependable – Colour matched to Australian & NZ produced white goods standard
-Can be tinted (for pastel colours only) by adding a small quantity of universal tinter (obtainable from paint shops).
-Can be removed with paint stripper but this may attack the surface – so use with caution
-Once it is dry, Appliance Touch-Up is non-toxic
Where can this product be used?
-Repairing scratches and chips to Bathroom fittings and sinks
-Repairing scratches and chips to refrigerators and freezers
-Repairing scratches and chips to stoves and cooktops
-How to use this product
-Shake the contents well before use.
-Check colour-shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding
-Ensure surface to be treated is clean and dry.
-Apply Appliance Touch-Up using the brush applicator provided.
-To touch up deep scratches, apply one layer at a time and allow to dry thoroughly between coats (approximately 2 hours).
-Screw top back on tightly.
-If the surface has rusted, you will need to neutralise the rust with an appropriate rust converting agent.
-Check colour shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
-In areas where the repair may come into contact with fat splatters etc, it may yellow.
-Keep a canister of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes nearby for quick and effective clean up.
-Clean up excess with Mineral Turpentine prior to cure.
-If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 706.
-If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical advice.
-Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling the vapours of this product can be harmful or fatal.
-If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
-If skin contact occurs, wipe off wet paint. Wash with soap and water. Solvent use on skin is not recommended. Paint will peel off naturally in a few days.
-For further information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category