Selleys No More Gaps Bricks and Mortar is a textured, ready to use weather-resistant gap filler available in a range of colours to match your existing mortar. It's mortar like texture allows easy repair of unsightly cracks and gaps in brickwork around the home.
- Ready mixed mortar filler, so is quick and easy to apply with a caulking gun.
- Has a mortar like texture for a textured finish and match to cement mortar and render.
- Is more flexible than mortar which will help prevent more damage to the mortar
- Is weather and UV resistant with a UV stable formula to prevent colour deterioration.
- Provides a more suitable finish on rendered walls than smooth fillers.
- Contains a fungicide and algaecide to protect against unsightly mould and algae growth.
- Has superior adhesion to a broad range of surfaces, making it easy to use.
- Will not stain building materials
- Can be painted over with both water and oil based paints, after the surface has skinned. (Approximately 2 hours after application).
- Is water based, so can be cleaned up with water easily.
- Is sandable when dry for a rough or smooth finish.
Where can this product be used?
Repairing cracks and gaps in brickwork and/or cement blocks where mortar has fallen out or eroded.
Stationary cracks in pathways.
Sealing gaps around windows or between brick wall and roof eaves.
Repairing stationary cracks in cement render.
Repairing penetration holes around pipe work, ducting, etc.
Sealing gaps where mortar has fallen out in ridge capping on tile roofs.
What materials is this product suitable for?
Fibre cement sheeting
How to Use
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust, grease, flaking/powdery paint and old or crumbling caulk.
Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut to desired opening (5mm) then insert into caulking gun. We recommend Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun. Apply using caulking gun.
Apply with caulking gun, forcing product into gap. Press into cracks and holes using a spatula or wet finger.
Clean away excess from surfaces immediately using a damp cloth.
For larger cracks & holes, 2 applications may be necessary. Allow first application to dry before applying second. Hardens in 24 hours depending on weather.
Protect from rain until firmly skinned.
Not suitable for areas of continuous water immersion.
Not suitable as a substitute for mortar in construction as it does not have the structural properties of mortar.
Not suitable for moving cracks.
Do not use or store below 5°C.
For the best results slightly dampen the surface prior to application.
For use in fine cracks, eg. in cement render rub Selleys No More Gaps Bricks and Mortar into cracks or use Selleys No More Cracks Exterior & Brick Render.
If painting over the product, apply undercoat before applying a top coat for the best results.
Keep a pack of Selleys Sugar Soap Wipes handy to wipe up any spills and for cleaning. They are an easy and effective way to keep clean on the job.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category