Hold It Australia T22 SCREWLOCK: Solution for Secure Yet Removable Thread Locking in Machinery and Equipment 50ml
Easy-to-Undo, Reliable Thread Locking for All Metals
Hold It Australia T22 SCREWLOCK
Low Strength for Easy Disassembly - 50ml
Description: HOLDIT AUSTRALIA T22 Screwlock is a low strength, anaerobic thread locking compound, ideal for locking threaded fasteners that require disassembly with standard hand tools. It performs excellently on aluminium, steel, plated, stainless steel, and special alloy parts. T22 is characterized by its good temperature and solvent resistance.
T22 is specifically formulated to lock and seal small screws (less than ¼), including set screws with long engagement lengths.
Instructions for Use
- Clean all surfaces with a cleaning solvent and allow to dry for optimal results.
- If the metal is inactive or the cure speed is too slow, apply HOLDIT AUSTRALIA AA471 Activator or HOLDIT AUSTRALIA AA649 Accelerator.
- Shake the product thoroughly before application.
- Apply the adhesive to the fixing position of the fastener or onto the internal threads of a blind hole.
- Assemble components and tighten to the required torque level.
- Allow to fully cure before applying load.
Properties of Uncured Material
- Chemical Type: Anaerobic
- Colour: Purple
- Toxicity: Low
- Solid Content: 100%
- Viscosity @ 25°C, cPs: 900-1,500 cps
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Shelf Life: 24 months
Performance of Cured Material
- Fixture Speed: 15-20 Min @ 22°C
- Full Cure: 24 Hours @ 22°C
- Temperature Range: -50°C to 150°C
- Product Conformity: MIL-S-46163A, ASTM D-5363, NSF
The cure speed of HOLDIT AUSTRALIA T22 is dependent on temperature and substrate. The product shows a breakaway strength of 1Nm 9Nm on 3/8 plain steel nut & bolt after 1 hour and 5Nm 11Nm after 24 hours. On a 3/8 zinc nut & bolt, the strength is 1Nm 4Nm after 24 hours.
Environmental and Fluid Resistance
- Heat Age: 100% retention in Engine oil @ 150°C
- Brake Fluid @ 150°C: 85% retention
- ATF @ 150°C: 85% retention
- 50/50 water/ethylene glycol @ 120°C: 80% retention
- Water @ 100°C: 80% retention
- Gasoline @ 25°C: 95% retention
- Diesel Fuel @ 25°C: 100% retention
- Ethyl Alcohol @ 25°C: 90% retention
Active & Inactive Metal Table
|Super Active||Very Fast Cure||Brass, Copper, Magnesium|
|Active||Fast Cure||Iron, Steel, Nickel, Aluminium|
|Inactive||Slow Cure||Stainless Steel, Titanium, Zinc|
|Passive||Primer Necessary||Anodized Aluminium, Galvanised Steel, Ceramics, Glass, Plastics, Painted Finishes|
|Brand||Hold It Australia|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category