Polyfilla Interior Small Cracks Skim Coat Smooth Finish Interior 510g
A ready to use filler excellent for filling small cracks, dents & fine imperfections to ensure the ultimate smooth surface prior to painting.
Extremely easy to sand, sets to a super hard finish and is highly crack resistant.
Filling blade included
For use on: Plasterboard & gyprock (INTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 2mm
Dries in: 2 hours
Ready to use: YES
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material
• Using the attached filling blade press filler in firmly, remove excess and feather edges to minimise sanding. Apply with a trowel to spread over larger areas.
• Allow to dry for 30-60 minutes for thin 2-3mm applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying times if painting with oil based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• Ideal as a topcoat over other fillers for a perfectly smooth finish.
• For best results, apply paint undercoat before applying water or oil based paint top coat.
• Use Polyfilla Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
• Clean up with water before filler dries
Q. What can I do about hairline cracks in my ceiling? It's impossible to cover them up with paint?
A. Paint rarely conceals cracks and is more likely to make them more obvious.It is best to use a filler that is easy to apply and sand such as Polyfilla Interior Small Cracks. It's ideal for covering fine cracks over a broad area.