The strength and versatility you have come to expect from Gorilla Glue is now available in an easy to use, crystal clear, non-foaming formula. Clear Gorilla Glue is incredibly strong and is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications and bonds virtually everything.
EASY TO USE
BONDS VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING: Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass & More
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – 0°C to 37.8° C, best at room temperature
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -28.9° to 82.2° C
- OUTDOOR – Yes
- MOISTURE RESISTANT – Water resistant – not recommended for continual water exposure
- PAINTABLE – Yes – Can be painted with oil-based and spray. acrylic/latex and stains require sanding
- SANDABLE – Yes
- STAINABLE – Yes – Will require sanding
- EXPANDS WHEN CURED – No
- CURED COLOR – Clear
- TECHNICAL STANDARDS – ANSI/HPVA Type II
- STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location. Store with access to light, if possible.
- GAP FILLING – Minimal
What is the difference between Clear Gorilla Glue and Gorilla Super Glue?
Gorilla Super Glue is designed to dry fast and works best with tight fitting joints. It’s perfect for a fix you need done fast. Clear Gorilla Glue offers an extended working time, which allows you to reposition your project. It is also minimally gap filling, which allows you to glue uneven surfaces.
Is Clear Gorilla Glue waterproof?
Clear Gorilla Glue is water resistant, and can withstand intermittent exposures, however is not meant for a constant soak. Original Gorilla Glue is 100% waterproof and can withstand soaking and longer term water exposure, assuming the materials being are not significantly affected by the water.
How do I maximize the shelf life of Clear Gorilla Glue?
After use, wipe the nozzle with a dry cloth, close cap tightly and store at room temperature with access to light, if possible.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category