A durable, ready to use, acrylic based, flexible filler for filling cracks, holes, dents and splits in weatherboards and other exterior woodwork such as decking and fencing.
Unlike more rigid woodfillers, it flexes with the natural movement of wood and will not crack, split or fall out.
Can be stained, clear-finished, painted, nailed, screwed, sanded or planed.
For use on: Timber (EXTERIOR & INTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 10mm
Dries in: 3 hours
Ready to use: YES
Available in: 450g and ^2kg
Colour: Dries to a pine colour
NOTE: Not for permanently wet areas or joints between weatherboards, floorboards, panels etc.
• Ensure surfaces are clean and dry.
• Remove any rotten wood and fix split timber firmly before filling. Priming is unnecessary.
• Apply firmly with filling blade.
• Allow to dry (*2–3 hrs in thin 2–3mm applications depending on humidity).
• For deeper jobs apply in 10mm layers, allowing each layer to dry before applying the rest. Allow longer drying times (24 hours minimum) if painting with oil based paints, for deeper applications or in colder weather.
• Sand back and paint with with a quality exterior water or oil-based paint, or stain and clear finish.
• For a smoother finish allow filler to dry, sand back and apply a very thin coat of filler. Allow this to dry then sand lightly with fine (>300 grit) sandpaper before painting or vanishing.
• Protect from rain until painted over.
• For best results, apply undercoat before applying water or oil based top coat.
• Where joint movement occurs, use a flexible Poly sealant.
• Clean up with water before filler dries.
More From This Category