These non-yellowing dots are easy to use, acid and lignin free, making them ideal for use in the home, office and school as an alternative to drawing pins, staples or tape. They are solvent-free and non-toxic. Bostik Glu Dots are also available in an extra strength version, for permanent applications.
-Solvent-free and non-toxic
-Acid and lingin free, suitable for photographs
Bostik Extra Strength Glu Dots are little circles of double-sided, clear adhesive which exhibit high tack, offering secure bonds to almost anything including paper, wood, plastic, metal, glass and painted surfaces. These non-yellowing dots are designed to provide a permanent hold and the bond strength will increase over time. They are easy to use, acid and lignin free, making them ideal for use in the home, office and school as an alternative to drawing pins, staples or tape. They are solvent free and non-toxic. Bostik Glu Dots are also available in a REMOVABLE version, for non-permanent applications.
- Holding up posters, cards, certificates, notices, maps, menus, calendars, messages, timetables, learning aids, children paintings, decorations, etc.
- Keeping in place telephones, mouse pads, pens, candles, figurines, vases, calculators, ornaments, etc.
- Keeping picture frames straight.
- Sticking photos in an album.
- Ideal for school projects, scrapbooking, art and craft projects.
Bostik Extra Strength Glu Dots Stick extremely well to non-porous surfaces such as metal, glass, plastics, vinyl coated and painted surfaces and porous surfaces such as paper, boards, cloth, and wood.
- Not suitable for highly absorbent, damp or dusty surfaces.
- Not suitable for holding up heavy objects.
- May damage delicate papers on removal.
Bostik Extra Strength Glu Dots is non-toxic. The product poses a choking hazard if ingested. In the event of ingestion, the mouth should be washed with water. Seek medical assistance if irritation or discomfort persists. Refer to our Safety Data Sheet for further toxicological information and comprehensive handling instructions.
Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dust, grease and loose materials.
How to use
1. Tear along the perforations.
2. Peel off the paper backing.
3. Press the dot firmly onto the first surface.
4. Remove the clear film.
5. Press the second surface firmly onto the dot.
More From This Category