The Original Super Glue Quick Set Gel Epoxy 5 minutes Gap Filler 28.3g
Our Quick Setting Gel Epoxy Adhesive is the perfect product to use when you need to get your project pieces in place fast. This product fills gaps and covers large porous surfaces. The final cure colour is cream but can be mixed with paint to colour match. This product sets in only 5 minutes.
Works best on:
• Porous materials
Initial colour: Green resin/white hazy hardener Maximum Gap: .25”
Final colour: White hazy Hardness, Shore D: 75-85 (After full cure)
Set Time: 4-6 minutes @ 65-80F Shear Strength, Steel: 1500 psi (± 20%)
Handling Time: After 1 hour Aluminum: 900 psi (± 20%)
Full Strength: 24 hours Operating Temperature Range:-320 to 3000F (-360 to 1490C)
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry, free from oil and grease.
2. Roughen surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper for best results.
3. Dispense from container following package directions & mix thoroughly approximately 1 minute. Use package blister or clean cardboard for mixing container, do not use metal.
4. Apply to both surfaces and mate parts together.
5. Remove excess epoxy immediately with denatured alcohol.
6. Sets in 4-6 minutes at room temperature (77F / 25C) with full cure in 24 hours.
To colour Epoxy Gel, do test sample using mixed epoxy with added small amounts of colourant, such as paint (latex or oil), stain or tint. Mix well & apply to scrap piece of wood. Let dry to compare the final colour to the color of repair item. Keep testing until a colour match is achieved, then mix the appropriate amount of colourant with Epoxy Gel and bond repair item.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
More From This Category