The Original Super Glue Contact Cement Flexible Contact Adhesive 29.5ml
Contact Cement is a flexible acrylic contact adhesive used to bond tile, rubber, wood, metal, formica, most plastics and much more.
Pacer Technology Super Glue Contact Cement (T-CC) is a single component flexible acrylic contact adhesive that remains flexible after cure and is best used for:
• Particle Board
Initial Color: Amber Dry Time: 30 minutes
Final Color: Amber Full Strength: 24 hours
Open Time: 10 minutes Operating Temperature Range: 15° to 150°F -9° to 66°C
Use in a well-ventilated area.
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry. For best results, use fine sandpaper to roughen the surface.
2. Apply Contact Cement to both surfaces and wait 10 minutes.
3. Press parts together. Clamp heavier parts together. Allow 30 minutes for drying time.
4. For optimum strength in all applications, wait 24 hours before using the repaired object.
5. Clean off tube or bottle top and tightly cap adhesive. Store upright and away from heat sources.
Note: Solvents may evaporate from bottle or tube if left open for prolonged periods.
Store in a cool area away from sunlight or heat. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
Contains methyl ethyl ketone, hexane and ethyl acetate. Warning – liquid adhesive is extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Injurious to eyes with direct contact. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapours and prolonged skin contact. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. Use and store in a well-ventilated area away from heat, sparks or flame. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If swallowed, contact a physician immediately and show the container label. Wash hands & skin with soap and water after use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|