The Original Super Glue 5 Minute Metal Epoxy Perfect for repairing appliances and tools 28.3g
Single Use Quick Setting Metal Epoxy Adhesive is perfect for repairing appliances, tools, etc. It bonds most metals including copper, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and iron. Package contains just the right amount of product for most small projects. The metal tubes dispense effortlessly, and are easy to mix. This product sets in only 5 minutes and the final cure color is light gray.
Works best on: Aluminum Brass Copper Iron Stainless Steel Steel
Initial colour: Light grey Maximum Gap: .25”
Final colour: Hazy-clear Hardness, Shore D: 75-85 (After full cure)
Set Time: 4-6 minutes @ 65-80F Shear Strength, Steel: 2500 psi (± 20%)
Handling Time: After 1-hour Aluminum: 840 psi (± 20%)
Full Strength: 24 hours Operating Temperature Range:-400 to 3000F (-400 to 1490C)
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry, free of oil and grease.
2. Roughen surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper for best results.
3. Dispense from container following package directions & mix thoroughly until colour is uniform, approximately 1 minute.
4. Apply to both surfaces and mate parts together.
5. Remove excess epoxy immediately with denatured alcohol.
6. Sets in 4-6 minutes at room temperature (77F or 25C) with full cure in 24 hours.
After use wipe tips to remove residual product and reseal the container. Store upright, with tips up, in a cool, dry location. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
Contains Epoxy resin & Mercaptan hardener. May cause eye/skin irritation with direct contact. In case of direct eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Wash hands and skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show container label. Keep out of reach of children.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|