The Original Super Glue 30 minute Delayed Setting Epoxy with Easy Open Cap 28.3g
Extra Setting Time Epoxy Adhesive is the perfect product to use when you need more time to work to get your project pieces in place. This product allows you 30 minutes to arrange and rearrange pieces. Cures in a light yellow color.
Works best on:
• All Purpose
• Most Plastics
Initial color: Clear hazy to light yellow
Final color: Light yellow Hardness, Shore D: 75-83 (After full cure)
Set Time: 30 minutes @ 65-80F Shear Strength, Steel: 2000 psi (± 20%)
Handling Time: After 7 hours Aluminum: 1400 psi (± 20%)
Full Strength: 24 hours Operating Temperature Range:-650 to 2250 F (-54 0 to 1070 C)
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry, free from oil and grease.
2. Roughen surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper for best results.
3. Dispense from container following package directions & mix thoroughly, for about 1 minute.
4. Apply to both surfaces and mate parts together.
5. Remove excess epoxy immediately with denatured alcohol.
6. Sets in 30 minutes at room temperature (77F or 25C) with full cure in 24 hours.
After use, wipe tips to remove residual product and reseal the container. Store upright, with tips up, in a cool, dry location. Stored under these conditions, a one-year shelf life can be expected.
Contains Epoxy resin & polyamine hardener. May cause eye/skin irritation with direct contact. In case of direct eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult physician. Wash hands and skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show container label. Keep out of reach of children.
|Brand||The Original Super Glue|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category