Polyfilla Timber Filler 6mm Interior Dries in 2 Hours 390g
Ideal for filling holes, cracks, dents, chips and grain imperfections on interior timber surfaces. Can be nailed or planed.
Easy to sand, sets to a hard finish and is highly crack resistant.
Filling blade included
For use on: Timber (INTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 6mm
Dries in: 2-3 hours
Ready to use: YES
Colour: Produces a pine finish that can be tinted or stained.
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material.
• Using the attached filling blade press filler in firmly and remove excess.
* Allow drying for 2-3 hours in 2-3mm thin applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying if painting with solvent-based coatings (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• Sand with fine sandpaper. For a perfect finish after initial sanding back, apply a thin coat of filler, allow to dry and sand lightly with very fine (400 grit) sandpaper before staining or coating.
• When tinting or staining, the final colour is not achieved until the varnish is applied.
• Prime metals (eg, nail heads) before applying filler.
• Use Polyfilla Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
• Clean up with water before filler dries
Q. I want a filler that matches the colour of the timber I am repairing. What should I use?
A. The best idea is to custom tint/stain a filler to match your timber, rather than buy a pre-tinted colour filler. This allows you the flexibility to adjust to the shade you require, rather than having the colour dictated by the manufacturer.
For interior timbers, use Polyfilla Timber Filler. If you require a wood filler that can be exposed to the elements, use Polyfilla Exterior Timber, which flexes with the natural movement of wood.
Note: When tinting /staining, the final colour is not achieved until a varnish is applied. It is worth testing first on an off-cut or inconspicuous area to see if the correct colour match is achieved.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category