Polyfilla Quick Dry Filler Interior Up to 50mm for Plasterboard - 770ml
A fast-drying plasterboard filler perfect for large cracks, gaps, dents and holes in interior surfaces.
Extremely easy to sand, sets to a hard finish and is highly crack resistant.
Filling blade included
For use on: Plasterboard & gyprock (INTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 50mm
Dries in: 30 minutes*
Ready to use: YES
*With 2mm application.
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material
• Using the attached filling blade press filler in firmly, remove excess and feather edges to minimise sanding.
• Allow drying for 30-60 minutes for thin 2-3mm applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying times if painting with oil-based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• For best results, use Polyfilla Interior Small Cracks as a top coat to provide a smooth finish. Then, apply a paint undercoat before applying water or oil-based paint topcoat.
• Use Polyfilla Gap filler where joint movement occurs.
• Clean up with water before filler dries
Q. I want a filler that I can paint over quickly. What can I use?
A. Polyfiller Quick Dry is a ready-to-use, lightweight, fast-drying filler that can be easily sanded and painted with paint (water-based) after just 30 minutes for thin (2mm) applications.
Every plaster wall is prone to wear and tear over time. Occasionally though, furniture, door handles and wayward toys can lead to large cracks and holes that need to be filled quickly and easily.
Poly Wall Repair Kit
A wipe cloth
A drop cloth
Ensure the surface to be patched is clean and dry with no loose or powdery materials. Sand back any rough edges.
Remove the self-adhesive patch from the bag and peel away the backing. Position the patch over the hole, ensuring a 3cm minimum overlap onto the plasterboard around the hole. Press down the edges of the patch firmly.
Using the filling blade provided, apply a generous amount of the filler to the patched area ensuring the patch is completely covered and not visible through filler. This will help ensure the mesh does not come through once sanded. Extending the filler at least 3cm past the edges of the patch will ensure a feathered and gradual edge.
Allow filler to dry completely before sanding back to a smooth finish. For thin 2-3mm applications, allow 30-60 minutes. For deeper applications, allow longer. Repeat the process with a second layer of filler if required. Wipe away any dust prior to painting.
More From This Category