Bostik Epoxy Bond Industrial Strength Adhesive Multi Purpose 10ml
Bostik Epoxy Bond is a special two-part adhesive which, when mixed and allowed to set, produces bonds of immense strength. This resin based epoxy sets in approximately 5 minutes to give a permanent and colourless bond. It will adhere to pottery, china, metals, glass, wood, rigid and semi-rigid plastics and cardboard, etc. where an Industrial strength bond is required by handymen, hobbyists and tradesmen.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. Quick setting – will bond in 5 minutes
2. When fully cured, the adhesive can withstand boiling water for short periods of time.
3. Heat resistance rating of 60ºC temperature continuously.
4. Adhesive shear strength of up to 800 psi for metal/metal bonds
1. Surfaces to be joined must be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Metals should be abraded and washed with a petroleum solvent. China and pottery should be washed in detergent, rinsed and dried.
2. Dispense and mix thoroughly, sufficient material of the two parts to carry out the job at hand with a matchstick, screwdriver or similar implement. Reseal the nozzles of the syringe with the enclosed plug and tube with cap and store in an upright position (nozzles upward).
3. Apply a thin film of adhesive to one or both of the surfaces to be joined, press together and do not move until the adhesive has set - usually 5 minutes @ 20ºC. Very good handling strength is obtained after 20 minutes and maximum adhesion is achieved after 24 hours
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Strong and super cheapBy: Alejandro on 22 October 2019Thanks to Glues Australia for such a good service and fast delivery, This product was used to fix my shoes, all in good working condition now. 5 stars
Others Also Bought
More From This Category